Braswell Construction Group, Inc.
14 years in business6105 Emory St NW
Covington, GA 30014-1300
Additional Phone Numbers
- (770) 318-0313
- (404) 429-4480
- (404) 514-0479
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/16/2009
Business Started: 08/12/2002
Business Incorporated: 08/12/2002 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Chris Braswell, Owner
- Mr. Keith Dawkins, Sales & Commercial Construction
- Ms. Jody Gentle, Sales & Senior Water Damage Specialist
- Ms. Dana McGlamery, Administrative Manager
- Mr. Geoff Rosser, VP of Construction & Restoration Services
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Roof Structures
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Hail Repair
- Soffit & Fascia
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Alternate Business Names
- Braswell Home Improvement, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.