Barros Atlanta Home Renovations, LLC
4 years in business1602 Vinings Pkwy SE
Smyrna, GA 30080-3901
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/28/2012
Business Started: 08/28/2012
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Ailton Barros, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Carpet Layers
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Soffit & Fascia
Alternate Business Names
- Atlanta Barros Home Renovations
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.