P3 Painting & Renovations, Inc.
9 years in business
355 Brogdon Rd Ste 103
Suwanee, GA 30024-3924
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Dale Pendergraft, CEO
- Mr. Mitchell Bramlett, Project Manager/Estimator
- Mr. Nick Wintrow, Project Manager/Estimator
- Ms. Emily Brady, Office Manager
- Painting Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Cabanas - Beach & Pool
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Doors - Installation
- Fence Contractors
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Pressure Washing
- Hail Repair
- Soffit & Fascia
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Wood
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.