This Business Is Not BBB Accredited

Business Category
  • Movers
  • Travel & Moving Services

Additional Information
  • BBB received information that Robert Peterson is a principal officer involved in All My Sons Moving & Storage. Our information indicates that he is 50% owner of All My Sons Moving & Storage of Columbus, Inc., which does business under a service mark license agreement with Robert Peterson, a resident of the state of Texas, and Two Sisters, Inc., a Delaware Corporation of which Robert Peterson is President. Robert Peterson's moving and storage service marks include "All My Sons", "For The Family On The Move", "My Family Moved Your Family", "Quick N Easy", and Two Sisters, Inc.'s service mark is "True Van Lines." BBB's maintain separate reports on these companies. It is our understanding that while each location is a separate legal entity, it appears that Robert Peterson is 50% owner in all locations, some of which have BBB ratings of F, D, C, B-, and some of which report patterns of complaints like BBB Denver, and an large complaint volume at BBB Dallas, and some unanswered complaints at others like BBB Indianapolis.

Alternate Business Names