45 years in business4060 Bay Creek Church Rd
Loganville, GA 30052-3581
Additional Phone Numbers
- (901) 597-5697
- (901) 597-5698
- (901) 818-3787
- (901) 681-1800
- (770) 941-5296
- (770) 421-8000
- (478) 257-9260
- (770) 781-1500
- (770) 308-6391
- (877) 526-3227
- (770) 974-6267
- (770) 225-1770
Additional Email Addresses
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1993
Business Started: 01/01/1972
- Ms. Karissa Rogers, Customer Contact
- Steve Brenker, Manager
- Ms. Tonya Burnette, General Manager
- Mr. Dan Fitzgerald, Manager of Operations
- Ms. Lisa Frier
- Mr. Don Karnes, President
- Mr. Doug Krause, Branch Manager
- Ms. Kathleen McAfee, Customer Support Contact
- Mr. Gary Moore, General Manager
- Ms. Surrrea L. Oglesby, Branch Manager
- Mr. Jeff Oravec, General Manager
- Mr. Jeff Rawlins, Regional Manager
- Mr. Arthur Thomas
- Mr. Bryan Vasel, General Manager
- Ms. Teresa Watkins, Office Manager
- Ms. Kellie Willard, Customer Care Supervisor
- Ms. Claire Winchell, Administrative Assistant
- Ms. Courtney Wright, Director
- Lawn Maintenance
- Weed Control Service
Alternate Business Names
- Leisure Lawn, Inc.
- Tru Green Landcare
- Tru Green
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.