25 years in business250 Williams St NW Fl 5
Atlanta, GA 30303-1032
- (866) 295-0646
- (404) 601-1000
Additional Phone Numbers
- (678) 367-6412
- (888) 773-8560
- (800) 680-5941
- (800) 352-3084
- (678) 263-5646
- (678) 713-2034
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/01/1994
Business Started: 10/01/1992
Business Incorporated: 10/04/2004 in GA
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mrs. Alison Ledford, Office Manager
- Mr. Phil Graves, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Scott Meyerhoff, CFO
- Mr. Brian Parlotto, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Brooks Smith, President/CEO
- Internet Service
- General Merchandise
- Pre-Paid Phone Card
- Cell Phone Supplies
- Credit Card Processing Services
- ITC Financial Licenses is a subsidiary of INCOMM (Interactive Communications International). All Vanilla products which include Vanilla Visa, Vanilla Visa Gift Cards, Vanilla Visa Rewards Card, One Vanilla and My Vanilla are issued by The Bancorp Gro...
- ITC Financial Licenses is a subsidiary of INCOMM (Interactive Communications International). All Vanilla products which include Vanilla Visa, Vanilla Visa Gift Cards, Vanilla Visa Rewards Card, One Vanilla and My Vanilla are issued by The Bancorp Group. The cards are distributed and serviced by ITC Financial Licenses, Inc. or IH Financial Licenses which is located in Columbus, GA. Correspondence concerning these products is handled by BBB Columbus. The link for ITC Financial Licenses is http://www.bbb.org/columbus-georgia/business-reviews/credit-cards-and-plans/itc-financial-licenses-inc-in-columbus-ga-4118 TL 2/12/2015
Alternate Business Names
- Vanilla Gift Card
- Fast Card
- Incom Merchant Services
- U S South
- Interactive Communications Intl., Inc.
- Ultimate Game Card
- Master Card Gift Card
- Global Direct Phone Card
- Mio Pre Paid Card
- US South Communications
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.