Adapted Living Spaces, LLC
16 years in business
3155 Flowers Rd S Apt C
Atlanta, GA 30341-5673
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Barbaro Ponce, President
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Foundation Contractors
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wheel Chair Lifts & Ramps
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Disability Access Equipment
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- Porch Shades
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Tile & Marble
- Screen Enclosures
- Shower Pan Replacement
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.