PV Heating & Air
9 years in business165 W Wieuca Rd NE STE 310
Atlanta, GA 30342-3228
Additional Phone Numbers
- (678) 759-0416
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/14/2009
Business Started: 01/15/2008
Business Incorporated: 01/26/2009 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jason Peavey, Co-Owner
- Principal: Mr. Jason Peavey, Co-Owner
- Mrs. Donna Peavey, Bookkeeper
- Mr. Joseph Peavey, Office Manager
- Mr. David Peavey, Co-Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Lighting Consultants
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Electric Switchboards
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Peavey AC & Heating, Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.