Estes Services - Estes Heating and Air
68 years in business3981 Tradeport Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30354-3730
Additional Phone Numbers
- (770) 822-0989
- (404) 366-9620
- (404) 321-0855
- (770) 998-3032
- (770) 419-9822
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1981
Business Started: 01/01/1949
Business Incorporated: 12/26/1967 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Tommy Estes, Owner
- Customer Service: Mr. Joel Heller, Service Manager
- Mr. Jeffrey Allison, IT Manager
- Mr. Brian Estes, Vice President/Owner
- Mr. John Waldorf, General Manager
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Estes Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
- Estes Heating and Air
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.