Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling
11 years in business
210 Lakeside Dr
Canton, GA 30115-9095
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/23/2008
Business Started: 07/01/2005
Business Incorporated: 07/09/2007 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Mark Mahler, Customer Service Manager
- Principal: Mr. Brian V. Schaeffer, Owner/Operator
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company offers heating and air conditioning contracting for commercial and residential properties.
Alternate Business Names
- Innovative Supply, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.