Bardi Heating & Air, Inc.
26 years in business5924 Peachtree Corners E
Norcross, GA 30071-1336
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/29/2007
Business Started: 02/01/1991
Business Incorporated: 02/12/1991 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Alex Bardi, President
- Mrs Yvonne Aponte, HR Director
- Ms Courtney Askew, Marketing Coordinator
- Mr. Adam Bardi, Residential Service & Sales Manager
- Mr Eric Sluss, COO
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Drainage Contractors
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Plan Services
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Industrial & Commercial
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Leak Detection
- Leak Detection
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Energy Audits
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Water Supply Systems
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Filtration & Purification Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company is an HVAC contractor specializing in design and installation of air conditioning systems for residential and commercial projects of any size.
Alternate Business Names
- Bardi Mechanical
- Bardi Companies
- The Bardi Companies
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.