Ashley Furniture Homestore
15 years in business1891 Jonesboro Rd
McDonough, GA 30253-5914
Additional Phone Numbers
- (678) 493-5067
- (706) 733-0300
- (404) 239-6080
- (770) 304-4480
- (770) 484-2910
- (678) 714-3850
- (770) 288-6880
- (706) 433-4200
- (770) 292-8020
- (813) 620-3444
- (800) 477-0097
- (770) 874-4663
- (770) 814-0155
- (770) 472-4750
- (770) 925-2212
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/17/2002
Business Started: 05/17/2002
Business Incorporated: 05/17/2002 in WI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Ruthie Bautista, Manager, Customer Care Dept.
- Mr. Mark Cantley, President
- Mr. Keigth Mayfield, Store Manager
- Mr. Fergus Chester, Store Manager
- Mr. Robert Manns, Store Manager
- Mr. Gary Powell, Store Manager
- Mr. Todd Jons, Store Manager
- Ms. Paula Byers, Store Manager
- Mr. Andy Moss, Store Manager
- Ms. Lesia Kelly, Store Manager
- Mr. Damian Penley, Store Manager
- Ms. Sabrina Quartey, Store Manager
- Bob Blalock, Owner
- Mr. Greg Roy, Regional
- Ms. Lesia Kelly, Operation Manager
- Principal: HomeStore Customer Care
- Furniture - Retail
Alternate Business Names
- Ashley Furniture Homestores
- Kingswere Furniture, LLC
- Ashley Furniture Home Store
- Ashley Furniture Warehouse
- FPP Furn Pro Plan
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.