Parker Young Construction
31 years in business
Headquarters6815 Crescent Dr
Norcross, GA 30071-2923
Additional Phone Numbers
- (770) 417-4850
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/30/2000
Business Started: 01/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 07/30/1986 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jim Parker, COB
- Ms. Shelya Thacker, Secretary
- Principal: Mr. Paul Young, President
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Demolition Contractors
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Lead Abatement
- Lead Removal
- Lead Testing
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Thermography - Infrared
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Asbestos Consulting & Testing
- Duct Cleaning
- Environmental Consulting & Contracting
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Infrared Inspection
- Thermal Remediation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Hail Repair
- Fire Doors & Shutters
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Furnace Cleaning
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Environmental Testing & Consulting
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.