N K W Communications Inc.
14 years in business783 Deerfield Ct
Stone Mountain, GA 30087-5485
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/06/2006
Business Started: 11/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 11/13/2002 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Norman Willis, Owner
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Computers - Dealers
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Used
- Intercoms Systems & Services
- Telecommunications Equipment - Disability
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Communication Consultants
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Internet Services
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Surveillance Equipment, Sales & Service
- Access Control Systems
- Security Systems Consultants
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Telephone Communications
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Information Technology Services
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
- Computer Consultant
Alternate Business Names
- NKW Communications Services
- NKW Network Services
- Networking Knowledge Worldwide Communications
- NKW Security Services
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.