4501 Cir 75 Pkwy Ste A1225
Atlanta, GA 30339-6030
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 6/15/2007
- Customer: Mr. Marvin Cox, CEO
- Melody Richardson, Complaints
- M. Richardson, ResponseTeam
- Principal: Mr. Jason James Eyer, Principal Officier
- Ms. Kara Singleton Adams, Principal Officier
- Mr. James A. Shoenholz
- Credit - Debt Consolidation Services
- Credit Cards & Plans
- Credit Services
- Financial Services
- Debt Relief Services
- Auto Warranty Processing Service
- Auto Warranty Service
- Credit & Debt Counseling
- Credit Cards - Protection Service
- Telemarketing Services
- Business Services - General
- Extended Warranty Contract Service Companies
- Credit Repair Services - Advance Fee
- Credit Repair Services - No Advance Fee
Alternate Business Names
- Express Debt Elimination (Express Corp Advisor)
- Achieve Prosperity / Debt Safe
- Versadebt Corp
- Debt Safe
- Debt Safe Incorporated
- Debt Safe Inc.
- Financial Protection Center
- Life Change Solutions
- Financial Protection Centers
- Money Works
- Economic Relief Technologies, LLC
- Express Debt Elimination
- DM Associates/Credit Services
- A Better Tomorrow
- Helping Hand Resources
- VP Marketing
- Safe Ride
- Safe Ride Warranty
- Debt Freedom
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.