PMA Construction LLC
4 years in business
1020 Woodstock Rd STE 2112
Roswell, GA 30075-8273
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Ms. Kamesha Washington, Owner/Operator
- Principal: Ms. Kamesha Washington, Owner/Operator
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete - Custom
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Demolition Contractors
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Excavating Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Garage
- Floors - Laminate
- Floors - Raised
- Heating Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Roof Decks
- Contractors - Framing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- In-floor Heating
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Home Theater
- Janitor Service
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Pinnacle Maintenance & Construction
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 15
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.