12 years in business3100 Jonquil Dr SE
Smyrna, GA 30080-3706
Additional Phone Numbers
- (770) 980-1234
- (770) 980-1357
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/02/2005
Business Started: 01/01/2005
Business Started Locally: 08/01/2004
Business Incorporated: 01/07/2005 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Don Geekie, Office Manager
- Principal: Mr. Aaron Ribner, CEO
- Customer Service: Ms. Laura Catlin, Communications Director
- Ms. Jessica Dix, Customer Service
- Romanoff, Owner
- Contractors - Flooring
- Carpet Layers
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Floors - Hardwood
- This company was formerly known as Affordable Contracting, Inc. and was owned by David Lance Smith. On September 24, 2012, Affordable Contracting was purchased by another company called Romanoff Floor Covering, Inc. The company name was then change...
- This company was formerly known as Affordable Contracting, Inc. and was owned by David Lance Smith. On September 24, 2012, Affordable Contracting was purchased by another company called Romanoff Floor Covering, Inc. The company name was then changed to Romanoff Floor Covering, Inc. and the new owner is Douglas Romanoff.
Alternate Business Names
- Romanoff Floor Covering
- Romanoff Flooring
- Romanoff Floor Covering Co
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.