11 years in business3469 Parsons Greene Lndg
Powder Springs, GA 30127-4427
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/11/2009
Business Started: 01/01/2006
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Gary Damm, Manager
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Concrete Breaking, Cutting, Sawing
- Concrete Contractors
- Concrete Repair/Leveling
- Concrete - Custom
- Concrete - Restoration, Sealing & Cleaning
- Basement - Finishing
- Dock Builders
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Garage
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Coatings - Protective
- Wood Finishing
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Concrete Products
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Garage Organizers
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Concrete Curing & Treating Materials
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Garage Doors & Openers
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesThis company offers decorative concrete coatings, epoxy, stains and spray overlays for basements, patios, pool decks, garage floors, driveways, docks and decks.
Alternate Business Names
- Polished Concrete Atlanta
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.