9 years in business
11998 E Cherokee Dr
Ball Ground, GA 30107-4822
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Principal: Mr. Jason Fritz, General Manager
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Erosion Control
- Asbestos Removal Service
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Design & Build Contractor
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Demolition Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Property Maintenance
- Facility Maintenance
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Asbestos Consulting & Testing
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Property Management
- Hail Repair
Alternate Business Names
- Truecraft Remodeling
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 1
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.