Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of North Atlanta
15 years in business1450 Oakbrook Dr Ste 400
Norcross, GA 30093-2259
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 722-1818
- (770) 325-8888
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/20/2002
Business Started: 11/05/2001
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Mr. Wilson Tomala, CEO
- Mr. Ricardo Diaz, Project Manager/Commercial Division
- Mr. Judah Dominguez, Office Manager
- Mr. Justin LeBlanc, Mitigation Team
- Mr. Tray Lockridge, Mitigation Team Manager
- Ms. Alex Tomala, Human Resource Manager
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Foundation Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Duct Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Mold & Mildew Inspection
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Hail Repair
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
Products & ServicesThis company's nature of business is listed as commercial and residential renovations and restoration.
Alternate Business Names
- Paul Davis Restoration of Gwinnett, Cobb & Cherokee County
- Paul Davis Restoration of North Atlanta
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.