34 years in business
Headquarters1025 Lenox Park Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30319-5309
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 498-1912
- (501) 862-2002
- (847) 413-7739
- (866) 816-9050
- (816) 753-4333
- (800) 288-2020
- (281) 565-9292
- (801) 313-8400
- (847) 765-5700
- (877) 707-9205
- (859) 296-3598
- (973) 637-9300
- (866) 662-4548
- (866) 220-8446
- (678) 607-5612
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1985
Business Started: 02/01/1983
Business Incorporated: 11/13/2000 in GA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Glenn Lurie, President & CEO - AT&T Mobility
- Customer Service: Mr. Randolph Shackelford, Primary Complaint Contact
- Cellular Telephone Service & Supplies
- Home Theater
- Mobile Telephone Service
- Telecommunications Equipment - Disability
- Telephone Communications
- We have been informed by AT&T that there have been some misconceptions regarding their Switcher Program. Consumers have complained that they were not getting the full $650.00 promised to them in the advertising. The firm has pointed out that the ad...
- We have been informed by AT&T that there have been some misconceptions regarding their Switcher Program. Consumers have complained that they were not getting the full $650.00 promised to them in the advertising. The firm has pointed out that the advertisement clearly states that you may get up to $650.00 depending on whether you meet the eligibility requirements included in the offer. These include porting your number to AT&T, trading in your current smartphone and sending them your final cell phone bill from your previous carrier. The value of the promotional Visa pre-paid Card (up to $650) is based on the amounts of the Early Termination Fee or device payment plan balance reflected in your termination / cancellation fees from your previous carrier, minus the Trade-in Program value of your current smartphone. BBB recommends consumers read the full offer to make an informed decision.
Alternate Business Names
- AT&T Wireless & Mobility
- AT&T (formerly Cingular)
- Cingular SBC
- AT & T Mobility, LLC
- A T & T Mobility
- Centennial Communications Corp.
- A T & T Wireless
- AT & T Wireless
- Leap Wireless
- Digital Life
Government ActionThe following describes a government action that has been resolved by either a settlement or a decision by a court or administrative agency. If the matter is being appealed, it will be noted below.
On October 6, 2014, AT&T Mobility entered into a Stipulated Order for Permanent Injunction and Monetary Judgment without trial or final adjudication of any issue of fact or law, in order to resolve all matters in dispute in this action and the concurren... Read More
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.