Huston's Mergers & Acquisitions, LLC
6 years in business4401 Northside Parkway, Suite 395
Atlanta, GA 30327
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 342-5468
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/18/2011
Business Started: 06/29/2010
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. William Huston, Jr., Founder
- Mr Yong Chang, COO
- Call Centers
- Financial Planning Consultants
- Insurance Consultants
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Services - Commercial
- Financial Services
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Business Consultants
- Export Management
- Import Representatives
- Internet Services
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Programs & Services
- Sales Organizations
- Sales Lead Generation
- Internet Marketing Services
- Web Design
- Product Sales via Telephone
- Internet Selling Services
- Our company goal is to ensure our clients ability to measure, manage and reduce exposure on a day to day basis. We assess the foundation of all business risks through an insurance evaluation to develop and establish a personalized platform for each ...
- Our company goal is to ensure our clients ability to measure, manage and reduce exposure on a day to day basis. We assess the foundation of all business risks through an insurance evaluation to develop and establish a personalized platform for each client.
Alternate Business Names
- Telemarketing Philippines
- Interchange Minus
- Catalyst Circle
- Family Insurance
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Sat: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.