Bellamy Automotive Group, Inc.
34 years in business
145 Industrial Blvd
McDonough, GA 30253-6602
Additional Phone Numbers
- (678) 369-2344
- (800) 725-1647
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/06/1998
Business Started: 03/24/1982
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Moushir Shata, Comptroller
- Mr. John Tharp, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Jimmy Worth, Sales Manager
- Mr. Johnny Ohrenstein, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Braxton Bell, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Dennis Hughes, Manager
- Mr. Mike Maddox, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Branan Norsworthy, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Tony Scarbary, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Mike Granger, Finance Manager
- Mr. Bob Pickens, General Manager
- Ms. John Tilton, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Mike Evans, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Kevin Doehring, General Sales Manager
- Mr. Woody Woodard, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Scott Jennings, Sales Consultant
- Mr. Chad Tyler, Sales Consultant
- Customer Service: Mr. J. William Strickland, Owner
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Services
Products & ServicesThis company offers Sales/Service New/Used Autos.
Alternate Business Names
- Bellamy Strickland Chevrolet - Pontiac - GMC
- Bellamy Strickland
- Bellamy Strickland Chevrolet Buick GMC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.