Allied Plumbing, Heating & Air
27 years in business918 W Henri De Tonti Blvd
Springdale, AR 72762-9672
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 999-9653
- (479) 464-0800
- (479) 444-7000
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Patrick Harris, owner
- Principal: Mr. Neil Miller, General Manager
- Principal: Mr. Patrick Harris, owner
- Ms. Beth Patterson, Office Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Contractors
- Utility Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Propane Gas Plumbing
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Sewer Pipe
- Customer satisfaction is a priority to Allied Plumbing and Drain Service.
Products & ServicesThis company provides rooter service, video line inspections, high pressure jet cleaning, gas & electric water heaters, water filtration, back flow prevention, testing & repair, septic system installation and pumping, grease trap cleaning, gas, water and sewer lines.
Service AreaAll of Northwest Arkansas and NE Oklahoma
Alternate Business Names
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service., Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:25
Allied Plumbing and Drain Service is a full service plumbing company, providing all plumbing services. This company has over 30 years experience. They offer 24 hour emergency service. They accept VISA & Mastercard.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.