90 years in business98 Dry Kiln Rd
Batesville, AR 72501-8349
Additional Phone Numbers
- (870) 845-4313
- (501) 303-5760
- (479) 968-1396
- (870) 222-3415
- (870) 935-4362
- (479) 648-1176
- (870) 864-8111
- (501) 329-8334
- (501) 525-2777
- (479) 443-7600
- (501) 399-2500
- (501) 607-0274
- (501) 945-2325
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/15/1995
Business Started: 01/01/1927
Type of EntityPartnership
- Principal: Mr. Bill Derwin, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Tiffany Blackmon, Executive Services Supervisor
- Mr. David Ackley, Manager - Nashville
- Mr. Les Bentley, Manager - North Little Rock
- Mr. Dwight Bowlin, Manager - Hot Springs
- Mr. Josh Bratcher, Manager - El Dorado
- Mr. Larry Haskins, Manager - North Little Rock
- Mr. Joe (Hal) Johnson, Manager- Benton
- Mr. Rick Jones, Manager - Lonoke
- Mr. John Keith, Manager - Conway
- Mr. Bart Morrison, Manager - Batesville
- Mr. Andy Niewald, Manager - Ft. Smith
- Mr. Dennis Perry, Manager - Russellville
- Mr. Brent Powell, Manager - Fayetteville
- Mr. Steve Williams, Manager - Bono
- Pest Control Services
- Contractor - Insulation
- Termite Control
Products & ServicesThis company offers termite and pest control services for residences and commercial enterprises. The company also offers franchise opportunities. The company has 387 company-owned locations nationally.
Alternate Business Names
- Terminix International Company, LP
- Terminix Pest Control
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.