Omnisource United, Inc.
91 years in business813 W 3rd Ave
Amarillo, TX 79101-1200
Additional Phone Numbers
- (806) 373-2895
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/01/1968
Business Started: 06/01/1926
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1926
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ivan Guzman, Marketing Manager
- Principal: Brett Martin, President
- Tire Dealers
- It is our policy to have all credits owed to dealers regarding returns or adjustments to be back to the dealer within 24 hours of the time that we receive the product in our warehouse. The only exceptions to this rule are in cases where a product was...
- It is our policy to have all credits owed to dealers regarding returns or adjustments to be back to the dealer within 24 hours of the time that we receive the product in our warehouse. The only exceptions to this rule are in cases where a product was defective and caused bodily or vehicle damage. We do not accept returns to stock on any special ordered product or discontinued product, but on all other returns we will credit the dealer the full amount of what the dealer was originally charged for the product or the current replacement cost, which ever is lower. Regarding defective adjustments, all tires that are defective due to workmanship and material within the first 2/32nd tread depth should get a full credit based on the original purchase price or current replacement cost which ever is lower. All other tires defective due to workmanship and material are warranted on a pro-rata basis based on tread remaining down to the last 3/32nd tread depth. Regarding tires that have been road hazard they are covered under a separate warranty, and after making sure that the dealer originally purchased the road hazard warranty coverage from Omnisource will we warranty the product, and all road hazard warranties are the same basis as the regularly defective due to manufacturer defects. To return product just notify the nearest Omnisource United store that you trade with, and they will pick up the product. They should give you a copy of a pick up receipt that the driver should sign for. Please keep a copy of this receipt as if there is any question regarding adjustment credits you will need to show this receipts for proof of return. On this receipt it should have a detailed list of the tires that you returned along with the remaining tread depth on any adjustment products. If you do not receive the appropriate credit within 24 hours call your local sales representative, and if you still do not receive satisfactory credits within 24 hours of that time, please feel free to call me. Thanks, Brett Martin President, Omnisource United, Inc. Products purchased from Omnisource may be returned under the following circumstances: Item must have been purchased within 30 days. Items purchased longer than 30 days will be assessed a restocking fee minimum of $5.00 or 10% of the original purchase price whichever is greater. Items of which to be returned must have a DOT date of 2 years or newer. Exclusion of this are for items purchased within 30 days, unless purchased on a closeout sale. Tires must be in the following condition: a. Tires must be in new sell-able condition b. Stickers must be intact c. Tires must not have been mounted d. Tires must not be discontinued Special Order non-stocking items are non-returnable. Any freight charges associated with Special Ordered items is non-refundable.
Products & ServicesTires, Tire delivery, and at some locations, car services.
Alternate Business Names
- A to Z Tire & Battery, Inc.