Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
119 years in business
Headquarters200 Innovation Way
Akron, OH 44316-0001
- (330) 796-2916
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 321-2136
- (330) 867-2300
- (330) 678-0600
- (330) 633-7000
- (419) 747-4125
- (330) 923-0656
- (330) 335-2533
- (330) 896-8633
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/27/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1898
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1898
Business Incorporated: 08/29/1898 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Fred Thomas, Vice President North American Retail
- Mr. Paul Appleby, Customer Complaints
- Mr. Dave Bard, District Retail Mgr.
- Mr. James Fein, Regional Retail Mgr.
- Mr. Rick Godic, Dir-Retail Operation
- Mr. Don Marteny, #545 Store Manager
- Mr. David May, #537 Store Manager
- Ms. Sherry Neubert, Vice Preisdent & CIO
- Mr. Mark Pillow, Dir-Store Support
- Mr. A.J. Ritter, #539 Store Manager
- Mr. Peter Sockis, #544 StoreManager
- Mr. George Theodore, #533 Store Manager
- Mr. Michael Weeks, #559 Store Manager
- Mr. Tra Whatley, #538 Store Manager
- Principal: Mr. Fred Thomas, Vice President North American Retail
- Customer Service: Mr. Paul Appleby, Customer Complaints
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Repair & Service
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Goodyear Automotive Service Center
- Just Tires
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.