117 years in business
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- (330) 379-4064
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 259-9000
- (419) 529-9229
- (330) 379-6220
- (330) 673-1700
- (615) 872-5000
- (330) 467-8131
- (330) 633-5900
- (330) 867-1010
- (330) 721-9485
- (330) 594-8011
- (330) 929-3391
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/27/2004
Business Started: 01/01/1900
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1900
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Gregg A. Rasor, Manager Tire Test Department / Quality Assurance
- Mr. Brian Blake, Chapel Hill Store Mgr.
- Mr. Michael Griffith, Northfield Store Mgr
- Mr. Mike Homyk, Elyria Area Mgr.
- Mr. Ryan Hood, Firestone Pkwy Store Mgr.
- Mr. Harland B. Horton, Senior Counsel
- Mr. Matthew Koehler, Mansfield Store Mgr.
- Mr. Anthony Sangialosi, Kent Store Mgr.
- Mr. Thomas Schippel, Medina Store Mgr.
- Mr. Dustin Stec, Ohio Regional Mgr.
- Mr. Steven Wagner, Summit Mall Store Mgr.
- Mr. Bill Wilson, Akron Area Manager
- Principal: Mr. Gregg A. Rasor, Manager Tire Test Department / Quality Assurance
- Customer Service: Mr. Bill Wilson, Akron Area Manager
- Tire Distributors & Manufacturers
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Inspection Stations
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Battery Supplies
Products & ServicesAccording to information in BBB files this company operates a chain of more than 1,800 company-owned automotive tire and service stores throughout the United States.
Alternate Business Names
- Firestone Mastercare
- Firestone Tire & Service Centers
- Firestone Tire & Auto Ctr
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.