Thank you for your interest in applying for BBB Accreditation. BBB Accreditation is a commitment to fairness and honesty that lets consumers know you’re a business they can trust. Not every business is eligible for BBB Accreditation. Businesses must be able to meet, maintain and agree to the BBB Code of Business Practices.
The Accreditation application process (which takes approximately 10 business days) works like this:
1. Submit your application and fee for BBB Accreditation. The online process takes approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. Thorough and complete information submitted the first time, will result in the most accurate and robust BBB Business Review for your company.
2. BBB staff reviews your application, researches your business and verifies the information presented to ensure your company meets our Accreditation Standards. Be prepared. We may request additional information or documentation.
3. When the review is complete, your application is forwarded to our Board of Directors for final approval.
4. You will be notified of your Accreditation approval via email/mail.
5. If approved, you will receive a packet in the mail that contains your plaque, requested stickers, decals and/or vehicle magnets, along with an overview of your BBB Accreditation benefits.
Please contact BBB at 970-484-1348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this process.