If yes, click here to login.
BBB Accredited Business since
1 of 1 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Steamboat Flood Suckers is a 24-hour emergency water removal service company featuring certified technicians employing state of the industry techniques and drying equipment. Professional, responsive, and insured, Flood Suckers is a Clean Trust certified company as well as a member of the Steamboat Springs Chamber Resort Association. Flood Suckers, an affiliate of Action Restoration and Property Services, is family owned and owner involved and proud to be Steamboat’s water damage specialists.
The high demand for water mitigation as a result of frozen and busted pipes, melting snow, burst water heaters, etc., requires experience, reliable equipment, and an approach that results in reduced impacts to owners, tenants, and insurers. Since 2009, Flood Suckers has dealt with a variety of residential and commercial projects all over the Yampa Valley.
How can we help?
• We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for your water damage emergency.
• We are ready to respond, and in most cases, will be onsite within 30 minutes.
• We are a full service, IICRC Clean Trust certified firm that can handle your restoration needs from start to finish.
• We utilize the latest drying technology and equipment, which can drastically reduce damage caused by water and flooding.
• We deal directly with your insurance company, while keeping you in the loop on what is happening during the billing process.
If you need help, call the Flood Suckers, your best friend in water removal.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Flood Suckers meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Flood Suckers include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Rex Bell, President Mr. Gregg Bell, Operations Manager
Related BusinessesAction Restoration and Cleaning (Former Owner) Action Restoration and Property Services
Water Damage Restoration Smoke Odor Removers Mold Mildew Removing Companies Mold Consulting & Testing Fire & Water Damage Restoration Fire Damage Restoration