Milwaukee, Wis. – Benjamin Y. Engel, Owner & President of J.F. Cook Co., Inc. was elected to serve as the Chairman of the Board of the Better Business Bureau Serving Wisconsin (BBB) Board of Directors, effective November 6, 2013.
In addition, the BBB Board of Directors announced the following officers for 2013-2014:
- Vice Chairman - John Freckmann, Senior Vice President and Director of Account Management, Cramer-Krasselt
- President/CEO - Randall L. Hoth, BBB Serving Wisconsin
- Executive Vice President - Elizabeth Fredrichs, BBB Serving Wisconsin
- Vice President of Operations & Administration - Kristina Lock, BBB Serving Wisconsin
- Treasurer - Barbara Ecklond, CPA and Principal in Charge, SVA Certified Public Accountants, S.C. Milwaukee Office
- Secretary - Art Rozema, Senior Vice President and Assistant Compliance Director Sales Practice Unit, R.W. Baird Co., Inc.
BBB Accredited Businesses confirmed the following new Directors during the Annual Members Meeting:
- Joanne Bischmann, Vice President of Communications, Harley Davidson Motor Co.
- William Caraher, Chief Information Officer, Von Briesen & Roper Law Firm
- Jeff Coon, Partner/Creative Director, Stream Creative
- William Martin, President, Jericho Resources, Inc.
- Dean Steiner, Co-Owner/Director of Sales & Marketing, Ace World Wide Moving & Storage Co.
- Jim Tolkan, President of ADAMM Automotive Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee
“We are pleased to work with such a strong group of business leaders who volunteer their time to assist in the expansion of ethical business practices throughout Wisconsin” said Ran Hoth, Better Business Bureau CEO/President.
The BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. We accomplish this mission by creating a community of trustworthy businesses, setting standards for marketplace trust, encouraging and supporting best practices, celebrating marketplace role models, and denouncing substandard marketplace behavior.
BBB ensures that high standards for trust are set and maintained. The BBB exists so consumers and businesses alike have an unbiased source to guide them on matters of ethical business practices. The BBB provides verified information free of charge that may be used in making pre-purchase decisions.
For more information or further inquiries, contact the Wisconsin BBB at www.wisconsin.bbb.org or 414-847-6000 (metro Milwaukee), 920-734-4352 (Appleton), 608-268-2221 (Madison) or 1-800-273-1002 (elsewhere in Wisconsin). Consumers also can find more information about how to protect themselves from scams by following the Wisconsin BBB on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.