Our goal is to provide you with accurate information regarding consumer or business related issues.
If you are a member of the working media and would like to be put on our press release distribution list, please contact Lisa Schiller at email@example.com with your name, your organization's name and your email address.
In addition, our staff can serve as an excellent resource for your story or as a speaker before your group.
We are available for:
- Media interviews: telephone or live, radio, television and print media
- Identifying and screening victims from BBB complaint database
- Educational seminars before groups of 25 or more people
We can discuss all of the following topics:
- BBB Top 10 Inquiries & Complaints
- Business ethics
- Latest scams (business & consumer)
- How to give to charities responsibly
- How to hire a contractor
- How to protect yourself from Identity Theft
- Responsible credit card use
- Senior Citizen issues (Senior Solutions)
- Children's internet privacy
- Wisconsin Lemon Law
- Advertising review
- Junior Achievement's Excellence through Ethics Program
- Classified advertising links to websites
- Buying a new or used car
- Mechanical automobile repair
- Online shopping
- Computer sales & services
- Choosing a cellular phone
- Finding a home improvement contractor
- Credit Services
- Work at home opportunities
- Pyramid schemes/Gifting clubs
- Collection agencies
- Service contracts & extended warranties
- Internet service providers
- Travel agencies
- Vacation certificates
- Travel clubs
- Pest control services
- Landscape/lawn care & tree cutting
- Telemarketing fraud
The above list represents the top requests for information based on our levels of inquiries and complaints in respect to these industries.
To book a speaker, contact Carole Milos at 414-847-6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries, contact Lisa Schiller at 414-847-6055 or email@example.com.