This business is not BBB accredited.
Phone: (800) 544-0048 Fax: (262) 364-2377 View Additional Phone Numbers 1800 Us Highway 51 N, Woodruff, WI 54568
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
The AED Superstore offers service, support, and a large selection of AED models. We're owned and operated by EMS professionals who continue to use automated external defibrillators in the field.
View Business Review Inquiries
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Allied 100 LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Jonathan Dobbs, Owner Mr. Kenneth Raupach, Owner
Hospital & Medical Equipment & Supplies
Products & Services
Allied 100 LLC sells the following brand(s): Cardiac Science, Defibtech, HeartSine, Philips Healthcare, Physio-Control, Welch Allyn, ZOLL Medical
Allied 100 LLC offers the following product(s): AEDs
Method(s) of PaymentCredit Cards, Purchase Orders from Approved Entities, Checks, Wire Transfers, PayPal
Refund and Exchange PolicyThe AED Superstore® is committed to your satisfaction. If we make an error with your order, or you receive defective or damaged merchandise, please call us at 800-544-0048 immediately. If you ordered the incorrect item or need to return an item for other reasons, our no nonsense 30-day return policy is as follows:
1. You may receive a refund or credit on most items within 30 days of delivery. Items must be in their original packaging. Before we can accept your eligible return items, you must call us at 800-544-0048 to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Write the number on the shipping label of each box to be returned so we'll know how to process your refund. Items returned to us without original and undamaged packaging, or without an RMA, will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 30 days will not be accepted.
2. All items purchased from the AED Superstore® may be returned under this policy except opened electrode pads or those with damaged packaging, opened rescue kits and packs, used batteries or those with opened packaging, used manikins, books, software, videos, CDs, DVDs, extended warranties, online training passcodes (once issued) and classroom training (once it's scheduled.) If you are returning an automated external defibrillator (AED) or training unit, the price of opened electrode pads, opened or used batteries, or items in opened or non-resalable condition will be deducted from the refund. Training purchases and AED management services are not refundable once scheduled or online passcodes have been issued.
3. Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we urge you to ship returns insured using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. Allied 100, LLC is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during shipping.
4. Items not purchased from the AED Superstore® may not be returned to the AED Superstore®.