Nebraska, South Dakota, The Kansas Plains and Southwest Iowa

BBB Accredited Business since 12/12/2013

BuddyRest Pet Products

10/25/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I ordered an orthopedic dog bed on ***********. I called Buddy Rest the following week to find out when my order would be delivered. I called once and left a message without a return call. The second time I called I spoke with someone who said there had been a mix up at the warehouse and they would build the dog bed and it would be shipped. AS of today, ***********, there is no update on the website as to where my order is and when I call all I get is voice mail. Then I tried the live chat because it read "available" only to sit there for 10 minutes to find out they weren't available. Of course, they have debited my account for almost $*** and I can't get any customer service!
Product_Or_Service: Orthopedic Dog Bed
Order_Number: ********

I either want my bed delivered by next Thursday or I want a prompt refund.

Pet Supplies & Foods - Retail, Online Retailer, Internet Shopping, Animal Health Products