Schendel Lawn and Landscape

04/22/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Has not refunded promised money they said they would do when services cancelled in the first week of **********.
Customer Number: ***** (account number)

Problem date: As of today, ******* Schendel has not sent refund to me.

Purchase date: Prepayment of $****** for this season's services was sent to them on ******* by *********************** payment service.

First contact: requesting refund was made the first week of *****. I don't recall the name of who I talked with.

Second contact: was made on ****** and representative ******* promised I would receive a check within a week. As of ******* I still have not receive my refund.

I faithfully paid all my invoices with them when I used their service, but they are not fulfilling their promise to me to refund my prepayment when I decided to discontinue their service to me in the first week of *****. I do hope you'll be able to help me with this problem.

Thanks!

Refund of $******

Contact Name and Title: *************
Contact Email: **************************
****** is completely correct. A check should have been mailed sooner and was not due to my error. Check was printed ********* and to be mailed *********. My apologies.

Landscape Contractors, Bed Bug Removal, Lawn Maintenance, Tree Service, Weed Control Service, Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures, Fertilizers, Lawn & Garden Sprinkler Systems