Dream Life Homes, LLC

03/24/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

New home built. Wood floor is separating with up to 3/4 inch gaps.
Bamboo floor was not installed properly. The individual planks are separating all over the floor and the floor has pulled away from the baseboard leaving a one inch gap. Builder agreed to replace the floor but has not done so. He won't return email, phone or text messages. This issue was brought to the attention of the builder in ***************. He agreed to replace the floor up to $********. The floor is actually a hazard now as the boards will shift under your feet and the gaps are big enough to create a trip hazard.

I am seeking replacement of the floor. If no replacement then I am seeking reimbursement so I can replace the floor.

The homeowner is correct. The floor is failing and I have agreed to replace the floor with a different material which is slightly more expensive than the original. I have communicated with homeowner and expressed my apologies for not addressing this sooner and for not communicating promptly with him. We have not replaced the flooring yet, but I have assured him that once I have the funds available to purchase the new material and secure professionals to remove the old flooring and install the new flooring, that it will be done.

08/30/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

***** ***** and Dream Life Homes contracted with me to build a home for my family. He took my money, did not build my house, and then disappeared.
***** ***** and Dream Life Homes stole $********* of our money and broke his promise to build our house. He also did not pay the sub-contractors and vendors for the small amount of work that did get done, who are now coming after us for payment. He does not answer our phone calls or emails. We have not had any contact from him and have not seen any progress made in 12 weeks.

We do not wish to continue to work with ***** ***** or Dream Life Homes. In fact, we couldn't if we wanted to, because all the sub-companies and vendors who are already involved in our project now refuse to work with him. All we want from ***** ***** is our money back and the building blue prints so we can finish the house ourselves.

Home Builders, Home Design & Planning, Contractors - General