BBB Accredited Business since 08/23/2005

Blue Dot Services Company of Kansas

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 2 closed in last 12 months

01/27/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

failure to specify exact details regarding service call.
When I phoned the company I told the phone representative what I was needing. When I added that I had a plumbing issue as well as a heating issue. The phone representative said she would have both agents come to the house and there would not be a charge for the second agent since another agent would also be in the home. I have received a huge bill for the second agent. I have now been told that since I did not accept the service of the second agent that I would be billed. I consider that blackmail.

I do not think I should be billed for a service I did not receive and that I was not informed of at the time of the initial contact. If I had been advised that I was going to be double billed, I would not have had anybody come to my home especially from Blue Dot who everybody knows is the most expensive places in town. I will also add that I have already paid for the furnace evaluation which I might add was useless. The agent had the nerve to tell me that I lived in an old drafty house and could not do anything.

Contact Name and Title: *** ******* V.P.
Contact Email: *********************
"HAD SOMEONE ELSE INSTALL A WATER HEATER" We do not warrant work that someone else performed. We diagnosed the problem as a bad shut off and set a time to return to install, The customer then called in and canceled the repair. We should in fairness be paid for this.
I am writing this invoice off and will not work for this customer in the future. Again I will erase the charges. By the way it would have been nice for the customer to have called us first to try and resolve rather than contacting the BBB right away.

12/17/2014Problems with Product / Service
10/21/2013Problems with Product / Service
07/12/2013Problems with Product / Service

Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair, Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial, Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential, Geothermal Heating & Cooling, Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning, Plumbing Contractors, Heating Contractors, Heat Pumps, Sump Pump Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems