Golden Plains Credit Union

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

06/30/2015Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

made every payment for three years they are saying I owe more for insurance lap have called them trying to work it out instead they r ruining credit
I purchased a ************ motorcycle from ********* ************* the bike broke down **** warranty wouldn't cover it got another loan to fix it ***********. Money was tight do to that middle of winter my insurance laped for a month and a half figured since winter and the bike was not on the road I could catch some bills up.once notified by them I got insurance back on it as soon as I could (days)but they still charged outrageous insurance to my account.I don't agree but understand it was my fault so now it's a matter of how to pay for it have called repididly trying to work it out.all they say is nothing they can do for me I believe that I made an employee mad during trying to fix this and now it's personal not business.I say this because I called corporate and I told customer service about making the employee upset and if I could I would apologize.well corporate a different office told me the employee name and knew all about what happened like I was the talk of the company.now after trying and trying to fix this with no help from them they r reporting me to credit burrio for ** dollars and ruining my credit.the ** dollars is for the insurance I have made every payment scheduled

For me to keep paying regular monthly bill and add insurance to the end of loan so my credit does not continue to be ruined after being a good customer for years and making every payment

This week we agreed to lower the payment to original amount and the insurance premium will be paid at the end of the loan. The agreement for this adjustment was mailed to Mr ******* for his signature.

09/23/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I was charged a $** insufficient funds fee although i had funds when the transaction went through.
Ical

I called gpcu got an account balance it was not negative, i then transferred $** to cover a charge that had yet to post during that same call. After i transfeered the $ i found out my account had been charged $**. Although i obtained my account balance and confirmed that my accy was positive

The ACH debit attempted to clear the member account at 8:11 a.m. The deposit made by the member was posted at 9:20 a.m. The item was paid as a courtesy to our member and was charged a fee of $**. The member contacted us today and was informed of this. We processed a one time courtesy refund of the fee. After the refund of the fee, we considered the issue resolved.

09/21/2015Problems with Product / Service