BBB Accredited Business since 07/01/2005

Equity Builders RC, Inc.

03/11/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

siding issue, window issue, trim issue, screws in siding, siding coming off. guttering looks cheap. Unknown if it is put on correctly.
The problem as I explain before is siding and window issue. The siding is coming off on the south side. Replace the siding with other side pieces and that piece is dirty. On the north side it appears that the underneath foam instillation was improperly installed because the siding is warp a little. The south side window is leaking water. Both window did not fit. Their was a small space in the window and they filled in the gap with sealant. Which leaves a small gap. Windows were suppose to be wrap. They were not. Door trim was suppose to be painted, they were not. They did give me credit for those two items and the foam instillation. I have the south siding trim that came loose hitting my house at night making noises. The guttering when they put it up was warped. I call them back out they said they fixed it. They put calk around the top. Spouts were not put on correctly. It had a small space in between. I talked to the owner and he assured me that he was going to fix the problem. The weather has been bad, but we had a couple good days. My window still leaks, I hope that their delays don't mess my walls up with all the water running down the wall from the window leaks.

I just want them to fix the problem that I have. And I want them to know that I, am serious about doing the job right. I tried to work with them and give them time, but I don't think that they are taking me very serious.

Equity Builders contacted Mr. ***** to see if he was available on ******* as we set up an appointment with a *********** window expert to address the issue with the window. Mr. ***** was not available to meet with us. The representative for *********** was able to remedy the leak in the window. ***** and myself representatives of Equity Builders stopped by the property to take photos on *******. Mr. ***** was home; we spoke with him very briefly before he left. I met with him on ******. We addressed all of his concerns and have come to an agreement on what he would like Equity Builders to fix to be completely satisfied. We had to order some materials to complete these repairs. Mr. ***** is our number one priority once the materials arrive; Most of these items were not complete due to the inclimate weather. In closing we are very committed to our customers and their concerns. We have an A+ rating for a reason. We want the job done right just as much as he does. We take our customers and their needs and expectations very seriously.

11/20/2012Problems with Product / Service

Roofing Contractors, Contractor - Flat Roof, Windows - Vinyl, Windows, Storm Windows & Doors, Doors - Commercial, Doors - Patio, Doors, Garage Doors & Openers, Windows - Installation & Service, Siding Contractors, Contractor - Tile Roofing, Contractor - Metal Roofing, Commercial Roofing, Contractors - Gutters, Gutters & Downspouts, Contractors - General