In North Central Texas

BBB Accredited Business since 04/01/1999

Arrowhead Roofing & Siding

11/29/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Delayed completion of repair

Complaint: they replaced roof and had to replace decking. back corner in the valley they overlapped the boards.
Last yr I had arrowhead do my roof for hail. I didn't notice it till this yr,when my stepdad pointed it out to me. I called ***** the owner and he came and looked at it back in august. He said he would have someone out to fix the issue. Months and months went by and nothing was done. Called him last month and he said ( I thought is was already taking care of) I will get someone out there this week to fix it. Nothing has happened and it is still not fixed, text him yesterday 11/20/2013 and no reply.

We are aware of the issue with the valley, it is very minor less then 1/2 " and we have told the home owner we would get out there. The home owner did not even notice it that is how small the difference is, but we told him we would fix it and we will. I know that it is not the homeowner's problem but when he called it was after the big hail storm. We knew his was not leaking so we have been helping people with roof leaks and damaged caused by all the recent storms. He is in line for the repair as a matter of affect the day we got this we had a guy out there the day before and then the weather turned bad. Please know that we will take care of this. We are very sorry the home owner felt it necessary to contact you, but the issue will be resolved soon.

Roofing Contractors, Windows, Siding Contractors, Gutters & Downspouts