North Central Texas

BBB Accredited Business since 08/01/2000

Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins & Mott, LLP

05/12/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Failure to correct billing errors

Complaint: This company has failed to honor my signed payment agreement, does not return calls, and refuses to resolve issues.
I signed a payment agreement on March 12, 2014 with this company. After signing, I had to go online and enter my automatic draft (credit card) information for the payments. After doing so I got a confirmation from the company saying my account information was complete. I also got another email conformation from the payment specialist confirming that I had completed all steps and my account had been completely setup. My first payment was scheduled for 4-20-14. The money was never drafted from my account. My account shows I have no payment plan set up whatsoever. I have called every number on their site for assistance. I have called the payment specialist and emailed her several times. I have left more than 10 messages and have never received a call back. Today I finally spoke with someone in the Houston office and they said I never had a contract and would need a new one. They did not offer me anything to confirm the first one was cancelled. They hung up on me while I was on hold and will not answer the phone again. It should not be so hard to get something corrected. They make threats to customers on their contracts that we will be sent to court and sued if we violate the contract terms, however if they violate them, they do absolutely nothing to help fix the issue.

Business pdf response attched