In Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington

BBB Accredited Business since 04/01/1999

Great Result Landscaping Service Inc

08/01/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Repair Complaint Issue

Complaint: My lawn was being mowed when a rock flew up and crashed into my window, causing the window to chip. I called ***** to let him know on July 1st. ***** returned my call on July 7th. ***** was very defensive with a nasty tone of voice as he told me that he can't be responsible for replacing my window. He said our yard is not properly seeded with grass and that the yard contains rocks and weeds. He said that he would pay for half of the window. My yard is grass, which is why it was being mowed and is not full of rocks and weeds. The conversation turned argumentative. I don't believe that my having any additional conversations with ***** will have a positive outcome. Bottom line---if not for the lawn being mowed, my glass would not be chipped. ***** is responsible for the damage.

My window has been replaced! After you contacted Great results, they contacted me to have the window fixed. Thank you!

********* *****