Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington

BBB Accredited Business since 04/01/2001

Blue Flame

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

12/20/2013Guarantee / Warranty Issues | Read Complaint Details

Blue Flame came out to diagnose my heat pump heating problem. I was not satisfied by the diagnostic due to the service tech changing his mind on his own diagnosis a couple minutes after he claimed something was fine. I asked "for another person to come out due to this and they agreed. Blue Flame scheduled it at no charge. The morning of the appointment, I drove to the house where the service was supposed to be done. They called and said they will not be coming out unless they can charge me. I told them about the company guarantee listed on their website stating the following

" We at Blue Flame stand behind our work. Our guarantee to you as our client is complete satisfaction with our workmanship. While actual equipment warranties may vary, our company guarantee is this: We will install all equipment as manufacturer's specifications require. Your home will be clean before we leave the jobsite. If you are dissatisfied with our workmanship, we will come back and make it right. No charge. No fuss. You shouldn't expect anything less from a company that strives for lifetime customers and referrals from happy and satisfied customers."

I was under the impression that this was the service I purchasing and this was their guarantee. However, they did not provide this guarantee.

I would like the business to either provide a refund with the agreement that I will remove my poor reviews left on Yelp, Angie's list, and Google reiviews.

OR, come out and do a proper diagnosis which includes calling Mitsubihshi 1800 number as they said they would and providing Mitsu with the error codes.

Please contact *** ********** again regarding this complaint as we were under the impression this has been resolved.

04/01/2013Guarantee / Warranty Issues
07/09/2012Problems with Product / Service

Heating & Air Conditioning, Heating Equipment, Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair, Energy Audits, Water Heater - Tankless, Water Heaters - Dealers, Air Quality Service, Hydronic Heating, Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential, Geothermal Heating & Cooling, Water Heaters - Repairing, Heating Contractors, Heat Pumps, Boilers - Repair & Cleaning, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems