In Alaska, Oregon & Western Washington

BBB Accredited Business since 06/11/2013

Lakewood Auto Body Inc

01/07/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: Services resulted in additional damage (exp. Damaged product during shipping)

Complaint: I brought my car in for service at the end of november 2013 for routine auto body service via a recommendation of **************** based in oregon. When I brought the car in I was told the turn around time would be 2 days (48 hours). The repairs ended up taking 6 business days to complete. When I went to pick up my vehicle the body technician ***** had mentioned to me that the alignment was tested and accurate. I shrugged it off initially, even though the work completed had nothing to do with the wheel wells or axels, it was all purely auto body work.
Which was not done properly. The seam from the bumper connecting to the rear quarter panel does not align properly what so ever.

Upon driving my car I noticed it pulling to the left way more than slight. I added air to all 4 tires and noticed the air pressure was on par with normal conditions. This led me to now know that my alignment is off.

Of course this naturally made me suspicious due to my alignment being fine when I brought the car in for service. I checked my milage and noticed that my milage was 300+ miles more than when I brought it in for service. I also reset my trip odometer upon check in and it was 300+ miles. When I checked the check in paper work it also had the original check in miles at 300 less than When I recieved the car back in to my posession.

Auto Body Repair & Painting, Auto Repair - Maintenance, Auto Detailing