BBB Accredited Business since 01/05/2004

Senior Moving Service Inc.

10/23/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

See Attached images of damage.

All furniture that has been damages to either fixed or replace.

***********************************************************************************************************************
October 17, 2014

Dear Better Business Bureau,

We would like to investigate this matter further.

There are discrepancies in the package sent, as the estimate form is not for the move in question but from one of the prior moves that we have done for this client.

I know that we have already visited the client twice and repaired a door and pillow that were damaged on the move. I was unaware of these other issues, ***************** I am now becoming directly involved after receiving your email about the complaint.

I would personally like to speak to the client on the phone before proceeding further with your office. I will also need to review the estimate, insurance and invoice forms from the moves.

It would be helpful if the client could forward all three of them so I can be assured I know which move we are addressing when I speak to them.

As I have not ever received a complaint from your office, I wanted to email you first to let you know about our intent to contact the client directly.

I will personally call the client next week.

If you are in contact with the client, I would appreciate if you can inform them to expect a call from me next week.

Hopefully we can resolve the client's issues in due course.

Yours truly,