This Business is not BBB Accredited
Raeburn Financial Advisors
(519) 266-6741380 Wellington Street, London, ON N6A 5B5 ! There is an alert for this business !
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Raeburn Financial Advisors is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Raeburn Financial Advisors' rating include:
- BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
- Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
BBB's investigation into this company determined that it is a Advanced Fee Loan Scheme
BBB's investigation has found through information from consumers that this company is offering loans for an advance fee. Consumers allege that they have responded to advertisements from the internet for loans. After paying several hundred dollars, consumers allege that they never received the loan promised by the company.
These schemes target individuals who are having trouble obtaining cash or credit. Customers are lured by advertisements promising "guaranteed" loans - regardless of credit history - for advance fees running between $50 and several hundred dollars. However, you must pay the advance fee before obtaining the "loan".
In Ontario, it is illegal for a company to request an upfront fee prior to obtaining a loan.
If you have been scammed, the BBB advises you to contact local law enforcement and the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.
Advance Fee Brokers