Metzger Pineapple Products

4 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

09/16/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have called the company and they say they are a phone room. It appears nobody will process a refund for a bad product I never should have bought.
Purchased product 8/6/13. I paid for it by credit card, and find the product does not work as advertised. I am very unhappy and want a refund asap.

Entire purchase price refund.

Thank you for your letter of August 23rd 2013, concerning the complaint of the above mentioned client, ***** *******.

We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience that the client experienced. Please note that a credit refund was processed on September 3rd 2013 for at total of $129.95. Please find enclosed an invoice showing that the refund was processed on the client's credit card. It should appear on the client's credit card account within 3 business days.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope this will be satisfactory.

Sincerely yours,
Customer Service Department

I received a refund credit on my credit card, and I am completely satisfied that they handled my issue fairly.

03/21/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I have contacted them three times - they owe me $63 refund. They have been ignoring me, so I am writing you for help. The product does not work.
I ordered weight reduction tablets.

I simply would like my money back, please.

Thank you for your letter of March 11th, 2013 concerning the complaint of the above mentioned client, ****** ******.

We would like to apologize for all the inconvenience that the client experience. Please note that a credit refund was processed on January 15th 2013 for a total of $69.95. Please find enclosed an invoice showing that the refund was processed on the client's credit card. It should appear on the client's credit card account within 3 business days.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope this will be satisfactory.

01/16/2013Advertising / Sales Issues