In West Florida

Vans Cars and Trucks

6 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

02/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Repair Complaint Issue

Complaint: They received a down payment plus a trade in and sold me a car that stalls at every stop light then I returned that car for a car that did the samethi
300 dollar check and trade in of my old vehicle. Problem date 2/3. Went there gave down payment sales man named ***** put me in a 98 nissan maxima whixh started stalling at every stop light starting a couple hours after I received the car. The manager ***** put me in a 2004 dodge stratus which after a week did the same thing by then I had enough the car started making noises I returned the cae it was to dangerous stalling and I only had it a week now he has my car and 300 down payment and repairs I made on both cars averaging out in 900 I wasted on two cars that dont work.

This response was taken verbally by BBB:

I am willing to give as gesture of goodwill a $200 refund.

08/23/2012Problems with Product / Service