BBB Accredited Business since 01/28/2011

Pool Guard Manufacturing, Inc.

05/15/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

We had a pool safety fence installed by **** ******* of Pool Guard of South Florida. After the install Mr. ******* said that he forgot his receipt book and that he would bring our receipt by the next day, along with our 28 deck plugs (for when we removed the safety fence). He did not show up the next day and, although I called him several times over the next few weeks, he never returned my call. Basically, once we handed him the check, we never heard from him again.

I have his original estimate and the cancelled check, which is proof that we did pay him. I think we may even have a few photos of him installing the fence.

All I want is the 28 deck plugs that were supposed to be part of the package. We are listing our home in the next couple of weeks and don't want a bunch of water-filled holes all over our pool deck.

Anything you can do would be much appreciated. Thank you.

My name is **** ******** from Pool Guard of Southeast Florida. I received an inquiry to help solve a complaint.

From the paperwork you received an installation from a **** ******* in 2010. He was an installer only for a very short time in that period and understand that you didn't receive your deck caps.

I'll get you the caps immediately. We have white, grey and beige. I saw you needed 28 so we will supply you with those plus extras. We will get them to you within 2 days.

Thanks and please confirm.

****