BBB Accredited Business since 08/17/2012

Pro Performance Pressure Washing & Fleet Washing, LLC

06/15/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I hired them to clean roof because their advertisement claims roof cleaning with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.The mold never got cleaned.Never fixed
I hired Pro on 3/3/2014 to clean the tile roof on my home for fee of $589. His cleaning only took less than 1.5 hours and damaged some of my plants and sod, which I did not complain about. After only 6 months the mold returned and I called and left message. Never got return call. Left another message no return call. I texted them on 1/26/2015 and he called that they were busy with commercial cleanings until end of March. I texted again on 4/2/2015 and he says he is down with flu and working in Venice with possible competitor to handle my house. 4/17/2015 I texted to please send me a little credit of $150 so I can call someone else since he is not honoring his warranty. He texted that he did send someone out but maybe they went to wrong house. Impossible to do since I texted him address at least 3 times. He calls back to see what happened with supposed competitor and if my house was covered by trees. It is not. Last text to him on 4/25/2015 has been ignored or maybe he ran out of excuses.

I have offered to allow him access to correct the problem and he has ignored multiple requests. I do not trust this company to come out to my home and not do any damage so I am requesting a refund for unprofessional conduct with more excuses than solutions. A warranty that does not get honored is not a good business especially one under BBB.
Please help me resolve this before my attorney gets involved. Sending same information to my attorney.
*** ***********

Ms ********** I apologize for any inconvenience that this project may have caused you and your family it has been 16 months since we have last clean your roof and as I explained as we do to all customers after the roof cleaning its very important to do a maintenance program on your roof or any roof to maintain once a year to prevent any kind of growth that may reoccur being that we live in Florida the weather changes erratically one day It can be nice and dry and other days it can be very humid and WET which this is the opportunity for MOLD to grow this issue starts on the ***** **** 1st of your home and will spread fast to other areas that stay shaded and damp ( in this case there is nothing we can do for THIS this is why we suggest all roof cleaning be followed up with a routine maintenance program to keep your roof as beautiful as it was the day we finished.... you were completely satisfied when we left your home we did explain to you and it states on our paperwork that we cannot be held liable for damage to landscape or plants due to the nature of our business it does involve chemicals for the NON PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING and you were fine with that as you stated in your email we do hundreds of Roofs a year and never hear a problem from a customer because we are upfront and honest with the possibilities than can happen we always get compliments I am sorry this project that we did back on 3.3.14 for you has made you that upset we do say in our advertisement 100% satisfaction guaranteed but usually when a customer has a problem they call back within the next couple days not 6 months later once again I sincerely apologize for the way you feel about this and we hate to lose a customer in any situation..being that we live in Florida mold and algae is just going to grow faster then a state that doesn't have humidity or a busy rainy season this is just a proven fact and there's nothing more we can do a year later except reclean the roof with our maintenance program once again or spot clean the problem areas I apologize for this situation BUT WE CAN NOT CONTROL THE WEATHER THAT MAY HAVE accelerated the rate of growth on your roof we appreciate the opportunity to business you....

Roof cleanings were advertised for 3 year warranty and service is guaranteed 100% satisfaction from mold removal. Roof mold removal was not effective and service to correct has been just giving excuses. A company's quality work will not need to be redone. But their bad work needs to be fixed by honoring their 3 year warranty.

I'm sorry you feel this way no one from any company will cause damage to anyone's property intentionally as I said in previous email all roofs are to have a routine maintenance program after their initially clean to maintain that standard all our customers pay for this serere the weather constantly changes our roof cleaning procedure is no secret they're all chemically treated with were the weather constantly changes our roof cleaning procedure is no secret they're all chemically treated with bleach mold is going to grow back that's why we offer the maintenance program to fine tune the small areas here's an example if you purchased a brand new car from the dealership you are required to do routine maintenance on the vehicle to keep the car warranty what happens if you never change the oil and the engine blows in the car do you think the dealership is going to warranty that work that is neglect on the customer support I make it very clear for customers that is it is best to to do the maintenance program we offer a roof your size runs about 85 dollars a year not every other year but once a year this way the roof will always stay in the same condition that it is when we left it if you feel you need to take legal action that is fine as you stated in your previous email to the BBB.... the only thing we can do is offer you a partial credit which would be $125 if this is something you're interested in doing then give me a call if not we will go forward with whatever actions you feel you need to take

Please send $125 check to *** *********** by 6/30/2015 so that I may hire another company to take care of the roof. Thank you.